If you are looking for Cloud Hosting, is it good or bad for a new blogger? Whether you should choose Cloud Hosting or other, HostingRaja, one of the best choices for bloggers? These were some of the points that we will cover in this article, so let’s get started.
What is Cloud Hosting?
Cloud Hosting is a hosting service that exists on multiple servers. Hosting your website on the Cloud Server means that your site will jump to another server when one server is slow and not giving the required performance. Rather than hosting your website on a particular server, you host your website on the Cloud. So that the company can bounce your website to other servers when needed; based on performance and other issues, says team cheapandbesthosting.com.
Cloud Hosting v/s Shared Web Hosting
The difference between Shared and Cloud Hosting that, under shared web hosting, multiple sites use a single server and server data to the user. Shared Web Hosting allows users to host multiple websites on a single server.
The major drawback of shared hosting is that if a user faces any issue, all the users with that server face the same issue, affecting their respective sites. Shared Hosting comes with less security as multiple users use a single server, and if a user gets attacked by a hacker, then your site and data may also get affected.
Under Cloud Hosting, a single site is hosted on the Cloud and changes the servers when one server goes slow and down. Cloud hosting is more secure and reliable than Shared Hosting as you are not on a particular server, so the chances of risk and losing data are less.
Here we have mentioned some of the popular HostingRaja plans in detail, where you can find what they are, their features, and plans, and pricing.
So, have a look at these hosting plans that are best by HostingRaja.
HostingRaja Cloud Hosting
Here are some best and extra features that are provided by HostingRaja under their Cloud Hosting Platform: –
- Hourly Billing
- Cloud with Managed Support
- Trusted and Popular Managed Support
- Free Backup and Restore
- Reboot/ OS Install/ Console Access
- Auto Vertical Scaling
- Auto Horizontal Scaling
- Extend RAM up to 128GB
Features of Cloud Hosting
Here are notable of the best features of Cloud Hosting: –
- Flexible: – The prices of Cloud Hosting are so reliable and flexible that you get the resources and features for what you are paying for.
- Uptime: – One of the best things with Cloud Hosting is that your site will active most of the time. The probability of your site will go down is less because your site will transfer to another server when a server goes down.
- Speed: – As your site is hosted on the Cloud, the host bounces your site to another server when the server goes down. So the response rate and page load speed are usually fast if we compare to other hosting plans.
- Say Bye to Hardware Issues: – Yes, it is true. You don’t have to bother regarding the hardware issues. The reason behind this is the same as we are telling you from the top, is that your site uses another server when a server goes down.
- Big-Scale Network Access: As your site is hosted on the Cloud, users can access it globally. The users can upload data on the cloud and access data from the Cloud to help you reach more audience.
- Cloud Security: – Cloud security is the best security in the hosting platform. Your data and website are more secure in the Cloud while comparing to other hosting services.
HostingRaja Cloud Hosting Plans
HostingRaja Cloud Hosting has flexible plans and pricing. You can choose custom plans just entering your chosen values. They have RAM (1-128 GB), CPU (2-16 Cores), Bandwidth (1-8 TB) and Disk (Minimum 50 GB). You can avail a discount up to 50%.
|4 GB||2 Core||2 TB||50 GB|
|8 GB||2 Core||4 TB||50 GB|
|16 GB||4 Core||5 TB||50 GB|
|32 GB||8 Core||6 TB||100 GB|
|64 GB||16 Core||7 TB||200 GB|
HostingRaja VPS Hosting
HostingRaja offers you their VPS hosting plan at very low and affordable prices that bring you the best features to host your website.
Features of VPS Hosting
- SSD Disk Space
- Includes Spamassassin
- Full root/SSH Access
- Realtime Malware Injection Scan
- High Priority Support
- Free SSL certificate
HostingRaja VPS Hosting Plans And Pricing
There are a total of six different VPS hosting plans that are offered by HostingRaja. Must see the table below to know the necessary detail about them.
|CPU||2 cores||2 cores||3 cores|
|SSD Disk Space||40GB||60GB||90GB|
Also Read: Which One Is The Best 8GB Laptop In 2020
HostingRaja Dedicated Server Hosting
HostingRaja offers you a variety of services under their dedicated hosting plan. Their first plan starts with just ₹3299 per month, which is less compared to other web hosting companies.
Features of Dedicated Server Hosting
Here are the features of HostingRaja Dedicated Hosting: –
- SSD Disk Storage
- Free Varnish Server
- Full Root/SSH access
- Realtime Malware Injection
- Free Website Optimization
- Free SSL certificate
- High Priority Support
HostingRaja Dedicated Server Hosting Plans And Pricing
HostingRaja offers you four different plans under their Dedicated Server Hosting. Look at the table below for having a quick idea about these plans.
|SSD Disk Space||512GB||750GB||1TB|
|CPU||4 cores||4 cores||6 cores|
Do we recommend Cloud Hosting for bloggers? Yes, but if you are not a starter. If you are a starter and just starting your first new blog, we will not recommend investing your money in cloud hosting. Still, if you are a professional blogger and looking to migrate your site to cloud hosting, then yes, we surely recommend you to host your site with Cloud Hosting.
At last, if you have any doubts, queries, and suggestions, please feel free to ask and suggest. Your every comment will be appreciated.