This blog will be all about the development of e-commerce clone app with distinguishing features. There would be a successful pioneer in every sector who position themselves on the top. Likewise, the e-commerce industry idolizes Amazon as its pioneer as it sets standards for e-commerce business with its outperforming user experience and customer support. Every e-commerce vendor is eyeing the business model of Amazon and trying to improve their business goals strategically.
The ultimate goal of any e-commerce business is to cement the gap between their business and the customers with a seamless user experience. You, too, can reach this goal with Amazon-like app development. Yes, with the concept of e-commerce clone app development, you can create a replica of popular and existing apps with different functionality in terms of features.
Merits of a multi-vendor e-Commerce clone App
Taking off, we shall start with the merits of a multi-vendor e-Commerce clone App for your e-commerce business. With the right e-commerce Clone app on board, you will witness a surge in sales as users can buy a range of products from apparel to electronics to furniture from manufacturers worldwide.
- Brand awareness– With a well-structured and unique business model, you can easily position your brand among users. Of all, an excellent user experience will take your business to places.
- Insights– E-commerce clone app has everything your business needs. In this row, the app will give you insights into the users’ behavior. With the in-app analytics and reviews section, you can quickly figure out users’ behavior and expectations from your app and optimize it accordingly.
Features of the e-commerce clone app
Let us get to know the features of the app that eases the user experience.
The user app:
- Instant log in– The user will be directed to the app’s homepage only after logging in to the app by providing all the mandatory information.
- Categories- After the user logs in, he/she can view an array of products under the category section. The category section divides a range of products and groups them under similar categories. For example, the user is seeking to purchase curtains for windows. Then he/she can search for the same under the “home essentials” section.
- Save products– The user can save any products and can purchase them in the future. For example, the user likes a pair of shoes but has no plans to buy them right away. In such cases, the user can save them and make the purchase whenever he/she wishes.
- Add to cart– Once the user selects the product, he/she can add it to the cart for checkout. The app provides flexibility in changing the products even after sending them to the cart. Yes, the user can change/delete the product even after moving it to the cart.
- View orders– With this app, the user can have evidence for every purchase he/she makes. The user can view all the previous order details, including the price details and delivery details.
- Payment options– The app doesn’t limit the number of payment options for the user. Diverse payment options are the key feature of the app that reduces cart abandonment.
Features that ease the merchant to use the app to sell products
Next, we shall know the features that ease the merchant to use the app to sell products.
- Merchant onboarding– The merchant will have to provide valid details before joining the app.
- Manage products– The merchant will upload the products along with their details. This is not a one-and-done process. The merchant can add/delete/modify the products’ details and get the admin’s approval.
- Manage orders– The merchant/seller can track the details of orders requested by the user. Details like the number of orders arrived, processing, dispatched, pending, etc., can be monitored by the merchant.
- Manage offers– One of the key metrics to highlight a brand’s presence is by giving offers. The merchant can impose offers on selected products, which will captivate the user to purchase the product.
Features of the E-Commerce clone App for Admin:
Features Of The E-Commerce Clone App That Make The Task Of The Admin Relatively Easy
- Unified dashboard– The admin can accomplish all the in-app tasks from the dashboard. Managing the app’s performance has become simple as the admin doesn’t have to switch between tabs to perform different tasks.
- CMS management– The admin can manage the type of content to be displayed on the app. The kind of content includes infographics, multimedia, etc.
- Manage revenue– The admin can manage the app’s revenue, including the ROI, commission, profits earned, etc.
All the above-listed features are in-built.
additional paid features that will help to boost your sales
But you may need some additional paid features that will help to boost your sales and revenue. Achieve this with E-commerce clone app development.
- Bitcoin wallet integration– Purchase this additional feature so that you can enable the user to perform Bitcoin trading right from your app.
- Advertisements– One of the broader channels of revenue is via ads. You can partner with third-party businesses and display their ads on the app for a price.
- Affiliate marketing– One of the best ways to publicize your brand is by affiliate marketing. Allow your existing users to share the products online via social media, which will bring in new users for your app. Reward the user for every successful invite.
- Language translation- When the sky’s the limit, why should a language limit your business? Convert the language of the app and make it accessible to global users.
You can integrate any/all of these paid plugins to add more value to your business.
Upcoming is the working of the app in a few simple steps.
- Step 1- The user will install the app and enter the details to log in. The user can also be referred to by any of the existing users.
- Step 2- Next, the user searches for products under the category section and finally selects the products and adds them to the cart.
- Step 3- The user will finalize the order by making the payment from the available payment options.
- Step 4- For example, the user orders merchant A’s products, then merchant A will receive the order request. The admin will prepare and check the order.
- Step 5- The admin will get a commission from merchant A.
- Step 6- The user will get the order dispatched to his/her location.
The success of an e-commerce business depends on quality, support, and timely delivery. If you master all these key points, you can come out with flying colors. In addition to these success metrics, an expert Amazon clone developer is another key to your success. So choose the e-commerce clone app developer wisely.
Must Read: Best Mobile Phones Under 12000 In India