Naturally drying wet hair after bathing is considered acceptable. However, it is challenging to dry naturally every time in this runaway life. In such a situation, many women use a hair dryer. They are electronic and make quick drying of wet hair. Here, we make a list of 10 best hair dryer to buy without opening your eyes. have a look!
There are many hair dryers in the market. And in such a situation, the question may arise in the mind of a woman;
Which is the best hair dryer for YOur hair?
Keeping this in mind, we will give information about the best hair dryer in this article on technviral.com. Which is the best hair dryer after reading this article?
You will get the answer to this question.
So, let’s know which may be the best hair dryer for you.
Read the names of the best hair dryers below.
Philips HP 8100/46 Hair Dryer (Purple)
Philips hair dryer is the first name on the best hair dryer list.
- This hairdryer is very well designed. The company claims that its Thermo protect temperature setting can help hair dry quickly and prevent hair from getting excessively hot.
- If it overheats, it automatically shuts down.
- It is relatively small and light in size.
- Not only this, but its color is also attractive.
- Two settings exist for hair drying speed (low and high).
- It is 1000 watts and has an advanced concentrator (to facilitate airflow) technology with a quick-heat head.
- It also has a hook, due to which it can be easily hung anywhere and can be carried easily in the journey.
Not only this, but the price of this hair dryer is also in the budget.
- Please do not use it in bathtubs, showers, basins, or watery areas.
- If using it in the bathroom, then switch off the plug and keep it only after cooling.
- Please do not take it too close to the hair. By doing this, it can catch the hair. Always use it at a distance from the hair.
Also read: Best Laptops Under 50000 Rs In India, 2020
Nova NHP 8100 Silky Shine 1200 Watt Hot and Cold Foldable hairdryer (Black)
This Nova hair dryer is not only attractive but is also beautiful.
- This hairdryer has EHD technology, which ensures that the heat is applied correctly to your hair not to damage them in any way.
- This dryer has a Thermo protect temperature setting; which conditions the hair and provides shine to look beautiful.
- It has an attachment type concentrator.
- It is designed in a compact design for easy handling.
- Also, it has to overheat protection and has hot and cold features. It has a power of 1200 watts for drying hair.
- However, it may sound louder when used. In such a situation, it can be used intermittently.
- The company claims that it can dry hair 20 percent faster than other hairdryers.
- It is a foldable hair dryer, which can be easily placed in a bag.
Braun HD 180 Satin hair dryer (White)
It is a very light and easy to use dryer.
- With 1800 watts, it can do hair styling easily.
- It has two combined temperature/airflow settings options for convenient hair styling.
- Along with this, a cold shot button has also been given to maintaining the style correctly.
- Besides, it has an infrared heating system so that that hair can dry quickly.
- It has a thin nozzle so that hairstyling can be done correctly.
- Its wire is 1.8 meters long, and it has also been hooked to hang it.
Panasonic EH-ND11A (EH-ND11A) Hairdryer (Blue) and Panasonic EH-ND11-P62B (EH-ND11-P62B) 1000W Hairdryer with Turbo Dry Mode (Pink)
Panasonic is a famous electronic brand. The brand has also launched a hair dryer. Here we are talking about two hair dryer models of Panasonic.
- Panasonic’s ND 11A hairdryer is available in blue.
- It gives a soft and shiny look to the hair.
- It is not necessary to use it only by taking it very close to the hair.
- Also, it can be used by keeping it slightly away from the hair.
- It comes with a turbo dry feature, which can set the hair up while being assertive and working softly on the hair.
- It is 1000 watts, which can help give hair a salon-like style.
- There is also a cold air feature, which can help dry hair with mildness.
- Besides, its compact design is suitable for easy to use and carry anywhere.
There is not the very difference between the two Panasonic hair dryers. The only difference is the color of the hair dryer. Its second model Panasonic EH-ND11-P62B (EH-ND11-P62B), is available in cute pink color. This hairdryer can help give the hair a soft and shiny finish. It can also help give hair with precise styling and the right touch-up and provide perfect conditioning to curly hair. With this set of hair dryers, the hair will get tender care, and you will get an attractive look at home.
Remington D5000 hair dryer – Compact 1800 Dryer
It is one of the best hair dryers to make hair long and shiny. Also, it is counted among the best hair dryer brands in India.
- It consumes 1875 watts, which can help dry wet hair quickly.
- Its detachable nozzle is perfect for hairstyling.
- Not only this, but there is also a cool shot button to remove cold air from the machine.
- It has three heat and two-speed setting buttons.
- Also, it helps to ionize the hair.
- It is not only for dry hair but also for styling.
- It is not foldable, but it is a compact hair dryer that can be carried easily anytime and anywhere.
However, it is expensive compared to other hair dryers.
Also Read: Best Mobile Phones Under 12000 In India
SYSKA Hair Dryer HD 1610 with Cool and Hot Air (White)
Our second brand in the list of best hair dryer is SYSKA, which maintains its quality.
- The compact and foldable design makes it easily transportable anywhere.
- It is 1200 watts and can help in drying and styling your hair every day.
- Like Philips, the Cisco Hair Dryer comes with two speed settings Low and High.
- Concentrator and overheating protection present in the device can help maintain hair moisture levels during hair styling.
With this hair dryer’s price in the budget, this product is available with a warranty of two years.
Havells HD 3201 1500-Watt Ionic Hair Dryer (Blue)
Havells is also one of the chosen and trusted electronic brands. The same brand manufactured HD 3201 1500-Watt Ionic hair dryer.
- It is a stylist in the look, but it claims that it is a silent hairdryer. However, its only cool shot mode is silent.
- Being in hot mode, it makes little sound.
- It comes with ionic protection, and its double protection protects it from overheating.
- Its ionic flow can help take care of hair and keep the hair hydrated, shiny, and healthy.
- It has a fixed concentrator, so there is no need to open or install it again and again.
- Havells HD 3201 1500-Watt Ionic Hair Dryer has three temperature settings: Cool, Warm, and Hot.
- A cool setting can be helpful in styling hair.
- It has a foldable handle, due to which it is easy to carry, and its cord is also long.
- Besides, hooks are also available to hang it anywhere.
Syska HD 1600 Trendsetter hair dryer (Purple)
This is a good hair dryer for everyday use.
- It comes with a heat balance technique, which can help in balancing hot air on the hair.
- It also has to overheat protection, which can protect the hair from excess heat and damage.
- Moreover, it has two temperature and speed settings, which can help control the air coming out of it and retain moisture in the hair.
- It has an inbuilt constant and a light and easy to use hairdryer.
Panasonic EH-ND21-P62B1200 Foldable hair dryer with Cool Air and Quick Dry Nozzle
Panasonic has once again made its place in our list of best hair dryers.
- This Panasonic hairdryer is 1200 watts, which can give hair a saloon-like appearance.
- It comes with three settings, allowing you to choose your hair setting as needed.
- While two types of heat setting can help hair dry quickly, a cool setting can lock hair moisturizer.
- It has a 50-degree hair protective temperature, which can reduce the risk of hair damage during its use.
- It has a foldable handle and being lightweight.
- And, it can easily be carried in a bag during travel.
Read More: Internet Of Things, The Future Is Here
Philips HP 8232/00 Professional Thermo Protect Ionic hairdryer (White)
The list of best hair dryer once again includes the name of Philips hair dryer.
- The first thing to notice in this hairdryer is its design and its color.
- Its beautiful design and white color can attract anyone.
- Talk about its features, the power of 2200 watts can be useful on hair types, whether curly, thick, or soft.
- It can dry wet hair within a short time.
- It comes with not one but two 6-speed and temperature settings, which make it easy to use.
- Besides, it also has a slim nozzle and a cool shot button (which should be in every hairdryer), making it easier to style hair.
- It can condition ionic, making hair look shiny and healthy. Its cord is long and you can easily place it anywhere.
Just buying the best hairdryer is not enough. If you require to maintain your hair healthy, it is also essential to properly use the best hair dryer.
The right way to use a hair dryer
Know the right way to use a hair dryer below.
- After shampooing the hair, condition the hair.
- Then dry the hair with a towel before using a hairdryer.
- Now use heat protection spray on hair (available in the market) or nutritious serum.
- Keep a round comb for hair.
- Always choose a lightweight hairdryer to make it easier to hold.
- Hold the hairdryer properly and use it.
- Then divide the hair into small pieces.
- Choose the temperature and time of blow dry according to your hair.
- If the hair is dryer, then use cold air.
- Always use a hairdryer at a distance of 6 to 9 inches from the hair.
- Drying the hair more closely may also catch the hair.
- When the hair is dry, then apply a serum or live in conditioner so that the hair is not dry.
Try to use the hair dryer as little as possible. Even if someone uses a hair dryer more, it is also necessary to regularly apply oil to their hair so that the hair does not lose its natural moisture.